Grateful to have had the opportunity to engage in an enlightening conversation with Rich Taylor, podcaster and co-author of Stress Free You. Please join us as we discuss:
- Rich’s personal story of working in a fast-paced industry
- two examples of the 108 stress switches identified in his book Stress Free You: Discover how to turn off stress with the flick of a switch
- holistic approaches to reducing stress
- the rest, digest, restore response philosophy
- lifestyle stress and life events
- and so much more!
Welcome to The Healing Place Podcast! I am your host, Teri Wellbrock. You can listen in on Pandora, iTunes, Blubrry, Spotify, Deezer, Google Podcasts, Amazon Music, Podbean, and more, or directly on my website at www.teriwellbrock.com/podcasts/. You can also watch our insightful interview on YouTube.
“After working in the fast-paced advertising business for over 40 years, Rich discovered he had been using stress as his motivation. While effective at helping make the next deadline, it can have significant adverse side effects.
Rich has discovered how to live 100% stress-free. He has started a movement to help people achieve the same powerful results.”Links:
Hope for Healing Newsletter: https://us18.campaign-archive.com/?u=8265f971343b0f411b871aba1&id=1352bd63df
Book Launch Team: https://www.facebook.com/groups/unicornshadows